My very own – Spicy Salmon Tower. Looks fancy and is simple to make. Choose any fish protein – canned salmon, or sushi grade tuna or salmon.
What you will need
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice cooked
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot grated
- 1 can of salmon, or sushi grade tuna or salmon
- 1/2 cup regular mayo (kewpie if you have it)
- 2 tsp Sriracha or to taste if you like it hotter
- Black and white sesame seeds for garnish
- Furikake for garnish
- Roe for garnish
- Mix the mayo and sriracha and set aside.
- Cook rice as directed. After the rice is done, add rice vinegar and combine
- Combine salmon with half of the sriracha mayo
- Use a small plastic round tupperware and begin to layer your sushi stack.
- 1st layer: Sprinkle the sesame seeds and furikake into the bottom of the cup.
- 2nd layer: Add carrot and avocado layer.
- 3rd layer: Scoop spicy salmon into the cup and press it down with the back of a spoon.
- Last layer: Add rice and press down again.
- Flip cup over onto plate voila!
- Finish by drizzling the remaining spicy mayo over the top and add a few more sesame and furikake
- Garnish with roe if you have.